Am I Wrong?
A memory brings me back to that day.
That someone came. He smiled at me.
Wiped my tears and whispered,
"I'll make you stronger."
He gave me his hand and got me speechless.
"You deserve for a better man."
I looked his eyes. There was a sincere inside. I asked him.
"Who's that man?"
He answered. Shaking.
"It might be who is in front of you, or another person outside there."
It got me sculpting.
Then, time flies, days pass.
"I love you," he looked at me deeply.
"After all this time, I love you," said him again.
I gulped. My heart fluttered. But I couldn't reply anything.
"It doesn't matter if you can't, but I can and I do."
I couldn't answer.
I liked talking and joking with him.
But, love?
It can't be forced, right?
I might hurt him, I know.
But, what if I pretend to love him?
Isn't that a sin?
![]() |
| cred; pinterest |
-salnabila; inspired by chaotic imagination-


Comments
Post a Comment
Write your comment here!